Friday 1 February 2013

February 1 - Grammar Exam

- 6:26 am
I just downloaded a blogger app for my phone. So, I can write my blog whenever I want to and wherever I am at that time. And today is February 1st 2013! OMG! And today, I also have grammar exam. I hope it goes well. Anyway, I am studying and watching youtube videos at the same time XD.

- 7:05 am
I am making a pasta for my breakfast, alfredo to be exact, and I am not sure whether I have eaten this before. I guess this would be my first time.

- 7:35 am
I just finished eating the alfredo. It was ok, not my favorite kinda food, but it tastes good. I only finish a fourth of it because it is too much for me, LOL. I tend to feel very full after eating a half plate of pasta (spaghetti). I might eat it again tonight, though.

- 11:13 am
I just arrived at campus because I am going to do a friday praying before grammar exam which is 1:30 pm and I am having a lunch now at my university lunch area.

- 11:32 am
Ughhhh... Cuteeeee! X)

- 2:46 pm
Just did the grammar exam. It was ok, I can do it all. Yeay! I hope I get an A. *fingercrossed*

- 4:33 pm
I just arrived home. Oh ya, the package that I have expected just arrived in the afternoon while I was doing friday praying. Unfortunately, I can get it tomorrow because nobody was at home that afternoon. Hmmm :(.. well, at least I am finally going to have it tomorrow, yeay! Right now, I am playing the sims 3 on my laptop. I need a refreshment aftet a tough times at campus which was a grammar exam. LOL, but seriously, I need to refresh my brain a bit.

- 9:24 pm
I have been sitting in front of computer searching for nothing. But, I just applied for volunteering an event online, I remember a conversation with my friends at campus today, so I think I should try. Let's hope they approve my application. I am kinda sleepy right now. I planned to do my reaction essay for my writing final, but I was too lazy, instead I searched for volunteering opportunities. I guess I am going to bed now. I just cannot open my eyes anymore, too tired. Ta da!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment