Tuesday 5 February 2013

February 5 - I Am Scared

- 1:19 am
I am too tired and sleepy, so I decided to sleep. I will do the assignment in the morning. As I type this, I just woke up from a strange phenomenon with myself. I was dreaming, and I oddly awake with a weird way. I felt a wind beside me, very strong wind and I felt it consciously  I remember this kind of thing had happened to me over and over again then. My mom told my what it is called, but I forgot. I do not know whether I want to sleep again or not, yet I am very tired; on the other hand, I am scared it will happen again.

- 5:28 am
Phew! I finally went to sleep and I just woke up. I have to finish my final assignment for poetry now!

- 10:25 am
I actually already did my final assignment early at 8 am, I am just So focus on watching Youtube videos now LOL.

- 4:38 pm
I just arrived home from campus and I am playing The Sims 3 now.

- 9:31 pm
I need to sleep early now. I do not want to appear with a panda eyes tomorrow. Good night internet. Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment