Wednesday 6 February 2013

February 6

- 5:35 am
Good morning! I am going to get my brother to his school today because my father needs to go early today.

- 7:08 am
So, when was on the way to get my brother to school, I got so furious of how people dealing with rush hour thing here. I am mad because there is one guy made a one-way road become two-way road, that is ridiculous! I hate it, it made the road got traffic. Ugh! Now I am making a pasta for breakfast. I got Macaroni Cheese flavour.

- 9:50 am
I just arrieved at campus and I found out that my tire deflated. Sucks!

- 2:26 pm
I already fill my tire with air, but it defalted again when I have arrived home. I do not understand why. I am playing The Sims 3 again and I do not have final tomorrow until the 12th of February, yeay!

- 3:32 pm
It is raining now... And I feel very tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment