Monday 4 February 2013

February 4 - Final Assignment

- 4:26 am
I just woke up and I did not clean up before bed because I was very sleepy, I even fell asleep before isya time. Right now, I am trying to install the sims 3 again, for it is corrupted when I tried to play it yesterday.

- 6:43 am
I am reading a book about American and now I am on a chapter about their customs. From what I have read, they use a fork with a left hand and a knife with a right hand to cut. They switch the fork to the right hand to eat the food. On the other hand, European keeps the fork in the left hand.

- 11:54 am
I already at home again. I went to campus earlier, but I only gave my final assignments and go home. I am eating my dinner right now and installing The Sims 3. I hope I can play it again.

- 2:53 pm
I am currently installing The Sims 3 now and it works! The problem was the one expension from the game that makes it does not work, so I did not install it. Anyway, is it ok to like someone that is younger than you? I think I am mesmerized by this person. So CUTE!! OMG! ><

- 3:03 pm
I cannot believe I have not done my final assignment for poetry. I am so lazy to do it, help!

- 4:23 pm
OMG! It works! It works! I finally can play The Sims 3! Yeay! I am currently playing "seasons" now.

- 5:46 pm
It is raining and dark outside. I can hear the thunder making its scary noise and the wind that makes my evening very cold. Thank god my parent has arrived home before rain. However, my brother is soaking wet because he did not know that a dark sky, wind and thunder are signs of rain. Seriously? He needs to stop being so stupid -_-. But, I am so happy that my parent bought us some foods!

- 10:56 pm
OMG! I am freaking out now. I fell asleep! I was trying to do my final assignments, but I fell asleep -_-. I am going to do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment