Saturday 2 February 2013

February 2 - Writing Workshop

- 4:11 am
Hello! Good morning!

- 8:40
Just done my breakfast and I also did my final assignments for writing. I am going to take a shower and go to campus afterwards because I am going to have a listening exam today at 11:00 am.

- 11:00 am
I just arrived at campus and it was raining! I went to campus by scooter and I am soaking wet now, I guess I am going to be freezing in the class, the lecturer has not arrived yet. I hope the exam goes well.

- 12:49 pm
I just finished doing the listening exam. I was about to go to a writing workshop but it still raining, so me and my friends are having a lunch now at campus.

- 3:51 pm
I am at Pacific Place, Jakarta, Indonesia attending a writing workshop with some friends from university. But it has finished now. And I am on my way to campus, then go home.

-6:22 pm
I just got home and I got my package! Yeay! It is PC games that I bought online, most of them are The Sims 3, I love The Sims 3! I am starving now. My mother and father is going somewhere and my brother is in his friend house, I am all alone at home. My mother said that there are some leftover Satay that I can eat for dinner, yeay!

- 10:05 pm
I just fell asleep, I remember that I was installing my PC games. Geez, I am so tired. I will go to sleep after this. Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment