Friday 8 February 2013

February 8 - Oh, Father!

Hello Internet! Starting from this post, I am going to write my blog like a usual blog which has paragraphs and a lot of words. My previous blog seems like very boring and twitter like. So, I decided to change the format. However, the blogger app still helps me to note everything I did in case I forgot. Moreover, I will not change my previous blog, If I do, it will lost the originality.

Today, I do not have an exam, although it is an exam week and I am home alone. My mother went to my aunty house to help her babysit my cousins.



This afternoon, I look through my twitter feeds and there was someone post a tweet saying about Cinta Laura played a role in the upcoming movie, not an Indonesian one, but the international one. For those of you who do not know who Cinta Laura is, she is an Indonesian actress who is famous for her Indo-English accent. The movie is called "The Philosophers". There are also some famous cast who took the main role; Bonnie Wright who played Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter and Katie Findlay who played the new movie series entitle The Carrie Diaries. The best thing about the movie is, it was shot entirely in Indonesia, how awesome is that!

I am so in love with "Dead Island," it is so fun! I can play it for 3 to 6 hours without even feeling bored, although it is kind of gross and nasty because of blood everywhere and heads and hands laying everywhere on the road.

Tonight, I am so annoyed of my father. He kept asking me to recover his Facebook because he wanted to contact his old friends from High School, but he forgot the password. Yet, he still want me to get his Facebook back, and I told him that if he forgot the password I cannot recover it. He made a new Facebook instead and he still want me to help him to search his old friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment